The information provided on this website is of a
general nature and no representations are made as to its completeness and
currency. The material contained on this web site is liable to change at
any time without notice. The information does not constitute legal advice
and as such no individual should rely or act solely on the basis of this
information. The information presented is in no way a substitute for detailed
legal advice. Access to information on this web site does not create either
a relationship of solicitor/client or formulate a contract between the web
site hosts and visitors. This web site may contain links, frames and references
designed to assist in accessing related material. Daydream Island, makes
no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or applicability or the
material contained in those sites. We can not control the content of other
sites, as such references are not an endorsement of those parties or their
products and services. Copyright is retained in all works contained in this
web site. Unless prior written consent is obtained no material may be reproduced,
adapted, distributed, stored or transmitted unless; the reproduction is
for private or non-commercial purposes and that such works are clearly attributed
to Daydream Island. Lawyers with a copy of this disclaimer attached Daydream
Island, does not represent or warrant that the information on this web site
is free from viruses or like defects and recommends that an appropriate
virus check be utilised prior to downloading any file. Daydream Island,
excludes to the extent permitted by law all liability to third parties that
access information contained on this web site either directly or indirectly
and rely on or use such materials.
Daydream Island and Spa, is committed to protecting your privacy.
This Statement discloses the practices by which Daydream Island and Spa, intends to protect the quality and integrity
of your personally identifiable information. We understand how important the privacy of your personal information is to
you, as such, Daydream Island and Spa. provides the following Guidelines defining how we shall deal with your personal
- Collection Daydream Island and Spa, will only collect personal information that is necessary for providing
those services offered on our website. We shall advise you at all times the purpose of our collection and ensure that your
personal information is collected by lawful and fair means and by your express consent. When submitting information on our
site, we will collect details including your name and email address such that newsletters can be delivered to you. The
information we collect is essential for us to be able to identify accurately who is requesting our newsletter service
so that we may be able to respond to your request. Such information which is collected will be held in the strictest
- Use and Disclosure Personal Information we collect will only be used and disclosed for the purposes
identified in our website. Should Daydream Island, intend utilising this information for secondary purposes your
express consent would first be obtained.
- Data Quality Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal
information which is collected, used and disclosed is relevant, accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes
for which it is to be utilised.
- Data Security In house safeguards will monitor and maintain personal information
to protect against unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, destruction and loss. Furthermore, all information that
Daydream Island. no longer requires will be destroyed or permanently de-identified to ensure continued protection of
your personally identifiable information.
- Openness Daydream Island. publicly exhibits its personal information
practices and management policies. As well as making these guidelines available Daydream Island. will take reasonable
steps to bring to your attention what information it holds, for what purposes and how it collected, uses and discloses
- Access and Correction Where information is held by Daydream Island. regarding an individual, access
will be provided upon request in a form reasonably suitable to the information held, except to the extent that;
- The request for access by the individual is frivolous or vexatious; or
- Providing access would unreasonably impact on the privacy of others; or
- Providing access would be unlawful; or
- Providing access would prejudice commercial negotiations between the individual and Daydream Island.. If access is denied to an individual then written reasons
will be provided outlining why access has been denied. Where an individual establishes that the information held about
them by Daydream Island. is not accurate, complete or up to date, Daydream Island. will take reasonable steps to correct
that information. We will provide full access to all personal information you have given to us. If you do not wish to have
personal information used for a particular purpose we will not do this. If you desire to review or make necessary
corrections or remove personal information you do not wish us to retain please e-mail us at email@example.com to do so.
- Identifiers Daydream Island. will not adopt an identifier that has been assigned
by a Government agency as a means of identifying an individual.
- Anonymity Whenever it is lawful and practicable,
individuals will have the option of not identifying themselves when entering into transactions with Daydream Island.
- Transborder data flows Daydream Island. will not transfer personal data outside of Australia unless:
- the individual concerned consents to the transfer; or
- Daydream Island. has a reasonable belief that the overseas recipient is subject to similar privacy laws to Australia
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the individual concerned and Daydream Island.
- the transfer is for the benefit of the individual concerned and it is not practicable to obtain the individual's consent as to the subject matter of the information transferred.
- Sensitive Information Daydream
Island. will not collect personal information which reveals race, religious beliefs, political opinions, trade union
membership, details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation unless the individual has consented. As
such Daydream Island. will not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you have authorised
us to do so.
Cookies and Browsing
Information we collect via our website contributes to the
development of the site by allowing statistical analysis of users. This collection of statistical data is carried
out anonymously with no attempt to identify users or monitor their specific browsing activities. As such, in order to
help us improve our customer service, we utilise cookies in order to statistically track our web sites performance.
We collect anonymous information from users of our web site including monitoring the domains from which people visit
and measuring visitor activity. We will only use your disclosed personal information or information generated by cookies
that you have provided to us when we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not
objected to that use or disclosure or you have specifically and knowingly provided that information to us. Daydream
Island. will not share your personal information with individuals or organisations outside of Daydream Island.